Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where is the oil filter in the 2001 chrystler sebring located?

I realy need to know where the oil filter is locatd fast. Can Anybody tell me or give me a diagram?


Thanks!Where is the oil filter in the 2001 chrystler sebring located?
Just look under the car, the Sebring has different engines so the location will vary depending on the motorWhere is the oil filter in the 2001 chrystler sebring located?
under the car where the engine is. most cars 2000 to now has there oil filter under the engine. look near the front tires should be around there.
I have a Sebring Sedan LXi, and the oil filter is located under the engine on the passenger side. If I park with the wheels turned to the right I can actually access the oil filter without having to jack the car up. This car has the 2.7 litre V6 engine - not sure which Sebring you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment