Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much snake oil do I need to cure a broken thumb?

I broke my thumb last week and it hurts so bad that I can't even type. How much snake oil should I use to cure it? Should I pour the snake oil on my thumb or do I drink it?How much snake oil do I need to cure a broken thumb?
are you harvesting the oil yourself? it got its disfavorable reputation from greedy salesmen putting it in bottles, where it loses efficacy. i hope it's not your dominant thumb, tho. it's nearly impossible to pop snake zits with one hand.How much snake oil do I need to cure a broken thumb?
LOL!!! For the snake oil to work, you may use any amount you like. The key is that you must truly believe that it will work. Rattlesnake oil works best, but if you must, you can use oil from a typical garden snake. There should be enough oil on the dipstick to help you out. If not, you can always check the oil reservoir.


Be careful, though. I've heard playing with oil can be dangerous... some guy named George mentioned it when I ran into him at the White House
you may want want to try Cat's Claw capsules,it is an herb from the Amazon jungle.it will help your finger heal more quickly by reducing inflammation,relieves pain and stimulates the immune system.find it at http://rain-tree.com
I always heard to fix a broken finger you should soak it in-cider but then you might want to break your S/O's thumb for that.
How ever much the snake is willing to give you, I hear its hard to come by. If you drink it you will get scales, no lie!
About an ounce should do the trick, but first it's important to mix it with several drops of troll's blood.
Depends on what kind of snake broke your thumb.


I think you should look in the ';animals - reptiles'; section.
Snake oil is a pretty old fashioned cure. Try Geritol.
Just drink the whole bottle.
Apply snake oil to your voodoo doll's foot. That should fix you right up.
Snake oil won't cure a broken thumb!
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment