Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much and how often should i apply vitamin e oil to my scars?

Within the past 7 to 8 months I've had carpal tunnel surgery on my left and right hands. These surgeries have left me with two gnarley scars [one on each palm]. I've read on numerous sites that vitamin e oil will help to fade and even help to make scars disappear. But I don't know how much or how often to apply it. If you find a reliable site please tell me. Thanks!How much and how often should i apply vitamin e oil to my scars?
Three or four or more times a day...rub it in a circular motion, then back and forth, then up and down.


THen use a cream based on bee's wax.


I use vitamin E oil on all my surgical scars ( 27 surgeries)


Takes about a year for the scars to fade a lot, then as more times go by the scars are actually hard to see.


I did have four carpal tunnel surgeries, one each hand to release and one each hand to get rid of scar tissue.


The scars are not readily visible now.How much and how often should i apply vitamin e oil to my scars?
Vitamin E helps a great deal at fading scars! You can also try Palmer's brand scar serum which I am currently using. These are great products to use but you must use them extensively, probably about 3 to 4 times a day to start seeing success. I have a big scar on my leg (had 14 stitches) that I have been applying the scar serum to, along with tanning on the beach and it has faded dramatically. It may take a while to fade so don't expect to see results right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment